The Jackson County Investigations Division is comprised of 5 full-time Investigators. The Investigations Division handles all felony cases and deaths that occur in the county's jurisdiction as well as some municipalities. Investigators work closely with other law enforcement officers from other agencies in our county and surrounding counties, Department of Human Resources, Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and the District Attorney's Office.
Members of our Investigations Unit include:
- Major/Investigator Marty May
- Captain/Investigator Tim Creel
- Lieutenant/Investigator John McCrary
- Lieutenant/Investigator Manny Baca
- Sgt./Investigator Brandon Phillips